Rewind 5 months…… it is the evening of March 15th at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways and the Amazing Race dinner at the 2012 Global Roadshow is drawing to a close.
There is only one thing left to do and that is give away the amazing prize of a trip for two to the Singapore F1 Grand prix to one of our lucky dealers.
Ten, very nervous potential winners took to the stage to choose their envelope –
- Billy Botha – Reho Comms Durban
- Greyling Ehlers – Planet Communications
- John Fraser – JE Comms
- Martin Essl – Litronics Two Way Radios
- Dave Du Plessis – Witbank Communications
- Marc Lurie – LA Radio
- James Hackett – Signet Network Telecom
- Johan Kruger – Contact Communications (Represented by Natasha)
- Klaas De Beer - Silvertron (Represented by Megan)
- Susan Grobler – National Communications (Represented by Barbara)
The moment of truth…… and the winner is…. SILVERTRON
Even though Klaas was not there in person, the atmosphere was incredible and Mark managed to get hold of him on the phone and had a hard time convincing him that it wasn’t a joke but for real – he and Waldo were off for the experience of a lifetime.
What did they win….
- VIP Tickets to the exclusive Singapore Formula One Paddock Club to experience the magic of the world’s only night F1 Grand Prix\
- Night Safari Tour
- Tour of Sentosa Island
- Buffet Lunch at Rasa Sentosa Hotel
- Half Day City Tour & Singapore Flyer
- Trishaw ride ending at Raffles Hotel with dinner in the famous
- Curry Tiffin room
Fast forward to today….. in just under 3 weeks Klaas and Waldo will be on their way to experience the sights and magic that is Singapore. Everyone here at Global and especially Sean and the Kenwood Sales Team wish them a safe trip. Enjoy guys and take lots of photos for us to post on our web site when you return.
It is incredible to think that it will soon be time for our 2013 Roadshow and another chance, for not just one dealer this time but two, to win the awesome prize of cruising on a Sunsail 384 catamaran in the sparkling waters of the Aegean sea.
SO REMEMBER TO SEND BACK YOUR CARDS….. THE MORE CARDS, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING!