Please use the button below to update you information for us
Support Dealer Site
This section is for dealers only. It will give you access to all the technical Kenwood and related product files and documents. All you have to do is click on the Dealer Zone logo and it will take you there. You will need your username and password to access. If you do not have access, you can register online. It is also a section where you can find dealer news only and it will give you access to the latest price list. Find the support button on the left, where you can log a ticket with any issues you are having with products.
Log in or register with dealer zone to access all your technical information
You're welcome to go ahead and register online to access Dealer Zone at https://dealer-zone.com
Once you're done filling in your information, please use the supplier code GJDR-JPO to link you to Kenwood.
We are delighted to bring you another exciting case study in which Kenwood NEXEDGE has been chosen to provide a critical communications infrastructure, ahead of the competition.
Kenwood and its local distributor Sectron have recently delivered a nationwide NEXEDGE digital two-way radio system for the National Police Service in Bulgaria.
Police forces all over the world are moving their voice communication services from analogue two-way radio to digital. Bulgaria is no exception and back in 2008 it began the process of upgrading the analogue radio system used by the National Police Service (NPS) to a digital one...
Please click here to read the full story. This will load a PDF file, about 300kB in size.
Kenwood is proud to announce a new and dedicated website for Solution Developers. This website provides easy access to information and product information from each developer can be downloaded immediately.
Please click the link below to go to the new Solution Developer website.
Attached please find the information for tomorrow’s Jhb Global Comms Roadshow – 25th April
Please take note of the revised arrival time – 9am
NB: Please note the following regarding the attached parking voucher:
- Each delegate attending has to produce this parking voucher at the entrance prior to entering the parking at Monte Casino.
- The voucher is only valid for the parking underneath the Southern Sun Hotel and
- not in any of the other parking areas.
- If you choose to parking closer to the cinemas in the morning then you will have to pay for your own parking.
- Enter the Monte Casino Complex at the Teatro entrance (opposite City Lodge in Fourways and nearest to Witkoppen Road) and then turn left into the Southern Sun Parking.
- You have to walk through the Monte Casino complex to get to the Nu Metro Cinemas - your vehicles will be close by when you leave after the dinner.
NB: Please print this voucher out – it cannot be shown to the parking attendant on your phones.